Wednesday, April 23, 2008

video

Hello Everyone, I know it has been FOREVER since I last updated here, but I have been like crazy busy. I am finishing up my senior year at the local university and I had my senior exhibit. The exhibit actually consisted of 4 students, but I have thrown together a lil video of my pieces to share with everyone. So sit back and enjoy and by all means, please give me feedback.

Hope everyone is doing well, and I should be a bit more regular at the updating of this blog now. xoxo, jen

5 comments:

nanjodogz said...

Jen -- great exhibit -- really hits home and tugs on the heart!

Jenrosesegrest said...

Thanks Nanjodogz,
I am really proud of them,
i put a lot of tlc into them,
xoxo jen

Mishkat said...

Jen - this is amazing. You did a wonderful job - it shows some real issues without being too graphic. I'm sure it made people think. Your artwork and style are impressive!

made by molly said...

Congratulations on all of your hard work--great slide show!

claynfiber said...

Congratulations Jen! Wonderful exhibit! The viewer can see the suffering but not so much that we want to turn away; just enough to make us stop. You have portrayed them with so much love.