Friday, February 1, 2008

Loookie at my new pins....

How is everyone? I hope everyone is doing just swell. So I know I am supposed to talk about the next three doggies in my family but I had to share this with you all. So I finally got around to ordering button pins with some of my lil Jen-i-Mals on them. I came across Promos in a Snap's shop on Etsy. First of all she has the cutest lil' ferret as her avatar(which was my first attraction). Her shop is filled with all sorts of nifty promotional type stuff. You can order stickers, business cards, scratch cards, pins, if you aren't design oriented or your like me, and can never make up your mind. Crystal has no problem helping you out.
So I just wanted to give her the kudos she deserves. Look at the picture, aren't they just adorable. I really am in love with them. So make sure you stop by her shop and see what she has to offer.

www.promosinasnap.etsy.com.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, for those of you battling the cold stay warm.
xoxox, jen

No comments: