Sunday, January 31, 2010

My teaching Philosophy...so far

I feel that the education of tomorrow's society is an important and crucial task. I feel that we, as learners, learn best through our own personal experiences...both successful and not. I think we as teachers should remember this and address the education of today's youth in a similar manner. In my opinion, teaching should imitate a partnership; a partnership between educator and student. Both parties must be present and engaged in the task at hand, in order for the learning process to occur. As a teacher, is it my responsibility to present the resources and information in the best format possible to my students in order to engage them in their learning. Through guided practice the students will learn important concepts critical to their further developement as well educated citizens of our society.

No comments: